Colors for Kids, Toddlers, Babies – Learning Game Download .APK MOD for Android
you can download the latest versions of Colors for Kids, Toddlers, Babies – Learning Game .APK Mod file For Android
Playstore id = com.oki.colors
Colors for Kids, Toddlers, Babies – Learning Game Information
|Developed by||Camel Games, Inc|
What Is New
Colors for Kids, Toddlers, Babies – Learning Game .APK (MOD, Unlimited money) Download for android Colors is one of our fun and simple educational games for kids aged 2-5 years old. The colors games will introduce the basic colors for toddlers to your baby. The colours games will help your child learn colors name in different languages and build associations with different objects such as fruit, animals and others.
The main features of the color games:
1) Learning colors: red, pink, gray, brown, purple, blue, green, yellow and orange. So, your baby will learn 9 colors for kids in total. All the colors for babies are illustrated by three images with the objects of the same color.
2) Learning colours in many languages: English, Spanish, Russian, French, German, Portuguese, Italian, Turkish, Chinese, Vietnamese and some others. Multilingual learning colors for kids free is useful for those children who plan to study foreign languages in the future. Each color name of our baby learning games is voiced by a native speaker with perfect pronunciation and clear diction.
3) Playing shapes and colors games for kids your baby will enrich vocabulary and broaden outlook, as our colors games for kids contain a lot of new objects and words.
4) Our learning colours games for kids consist of 3 mini educational games for kids kindergarten. With these colours games for kids your toddler will play colors and learn colors properly.
5) You can download color games for toddlers for free. Color games for kids free help save family budget without compromising quality of baby’s education.
6) Our baby colour games train fine motor skills, memory, attentiveness, perseverance, curiosity and other skills that will help your child learn better at school in the future.
The learning colours games for kids can be recommended as:
– learning games for toddlers age 2 to learn colors toddler free;
– learning games for toddlers age 3 for learning colors for toddlers free;
– educational games for 4 to 5 year kid to colors for kids learn.
How to play our color games for babies:
On the main screen of the colors and shapes for kids app free preschool there are three doors. Behind these doors there are mini educational games for kids nursery which will teach your toddler colors for children.
– Opening the first door of the baby learning apps, with an inscription “Learn” on it, your child will get to know what the shapes and colors for toddlers look like. The game provides learning colors name in english and other languages. The baby learning games for infants will also show what items of everyday life are usually painted in these colors. Among the items of the learn colors for toddlers game there will be fruit, vegetables, animals, trees, plants and other objects such as the sun, a heart, etc. For example, the yellow color in the learning games for kids is illustrated by a lemon, a chicken and the sun. While the red color in the children learning free apps is demonstrated by a heart, a strawberry and a tomato.
– Behind the second door of the learn colors games, with an inscription “Play”, your baby will see a wall with three picture frames of different colors. Then, a square of a certain color appears in the bottom of the screen. The toddler is to decide which frame corresponds with the color of the square and drag the square into it. It can be considered as a kind of coloring for kids. Such baby coloring games are especially useful for training fine motor skills.
– Behind the third door of our children games free your toddler will see a circle painted in one of the learned colors. Under the circle there will be three studied objects of different colors. The little player of coloring for toddlers free is to decide what object matches with the given color.
All the games for learning and fixing knowledge of colors were developed in cooperation with children’s pedagogists and psychologists. The game interface is so clear and intuitive that playing it will not cause the slightest difficulty among little children.